- CDC website
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s website and resources related to COVID-19
- CSU COVID-19 page
- Archuleta County Call Center (970) 422-7084
- Public Health Orders – Link to latest orders
- Executive Orders – Link to the latest orders
- Colorado Mask Project
- Pets in homes with owners with COVID-19
- Grow and Give – Modern Victory Garden project
- COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide
- Colorado Governor Jared Polis Website
- CCI map of Colorado variances -ccionline.org
- Social Distancing Space Calculator – Outdoor/Indoor event
- CDPH and Environment – Colorado dial framework and Protect Our Neighbors, Safer at Home and Stay at Home
- COVID -19 Dial (Color) Dashboard – What are the capacity restrictions at each level?
- Archuleta County – What is open?!?!
- Colorado Food System COVID-19 Matchmaking tool
- Indoor events
Schedule a COVID-19 Test – COVID Check Colorado
San Juan Basin Public Health – 970-264-2409 or 970-247-5702 Website
CSU Extension in Archuleta County
Our programming during this time
Our office will be open for face to face communication on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays each week 9:00am -4:00pm and will be closed to walk in’s on Thursdays and Fridays until further notice. We will also be happy to schedule appointments by phone or emails.
Grow & Give – Modern Victory Garden Project – Please consider giving your extra produce!
When entering/using our building please help us keep our community safe by adhering to the following:
- Maintain a 6 foot distancing when possible.
- Frequently washing your hands and sanitizing surfaces.
- Encourage wearing face masks.
- If you feel sick or running a fever – PLEASE STAY HOME AND CALL YOUR HEALTH PROVIDER!
- All tables and chairs that were used must be sanitized upon completion of meeting/practice/event.
Thank for your patience and understanding during this trying time.