- CDC website
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s website and resources related to COVID-19
- CSU COVID-19 page
- Archuleta County Call Center (970) 422-7084
- Public Health Orders – Link to latest orders
- Executive Orders – Link to the latest orders
- Colorado Mask Project
- Pets in homes with owners with COVID-19
- Grow and Give – Modern Victory Garden project
- COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide
- Colorado Governor Jared Polis Website
- CCI map of Colorado variances -ccionline.org
- Social Distancing Space Calculator – Outdoor/Indoor event
- Executive Order D 2020 213 – 10-6-20
- Public Health Order 20-35 Safer at Home Dial 10-8-20
- State of Colorado releases guidance for organized sports.
- CDPH and Environment – Colorado dial framework and Protect Our Neighbors, Safer at Home and Stay at Home
CSU Extension in Archuleta County
Our programming during this time
Our office will be open for face to face communication on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays each week 9:00am -4:00pm and will be closed to walk in’s on Thursdays and Fridays until further notice. We will also be happy to schedule appointments by phone or emails.
Grow & Give – Modern Victory Garden Project – Please consider giving your extra produce!
When entering/using our building please help us keep our community safe by adhering to the following:
- No more than 10 people at a meeting/practice/event. This includes but isn’t limited to; hosts, speakers, vendors, guests and participants.
- Maintain a 6 foot distancing when possible.
- Frequently washing your hands and sanitizing surfaces.
- Encourage wearing face masks.
- If you feel sick or running a fever – PLEASE STAY HOME AND CALL YOUR HEALTH PROVIDER!
- All tables and chairs that were used must be sanitized upon completion of meeting/practice/event.
Thank for your patience and understanding during this trying time.