Rent the Archuleta County Extension Building!
Located at 344 HWY 84 Pagosa Springs, CO 81147 (on the Fair Grounds). Click here for a map to our facility.
Rent the Exhibit Hall a 84×40 space that seats 260 people is perfect for any large event!
Rent the Stith Room a 42×19 space that seats 53 that works great for meetings!
The rental process is simple.
- Call Terry at 970-264-5931 ext 0 or email email@example.com to check for availability.
- Pick up or get emailed to you the License Agreement (Rental Application).
- Pay at least 1/2 the fee to reserve the space. The full amount is due before the event.
- Pay the security deposit.
- If you are going to sell liquor, apply for a liquor licenses with the BOCC. This takes a while so apply ASAP.
- Obtain proper insurance policy, see the license agreement for details.
- We will hire the security for you.
- You are required to clean up after your event. Sweep, mop, and trash.
The Hughes Pavilion is available for use/rent! Contact the Extension Office for more details. Check the Archuleta County Website for availability to ride or rent!