Colorado Gardening Classes
Register by January 4, 2023.
- Learn more at CertifiedColoradoGardener.org
- Join us in January for CSU’s popular Green School. Colorado-specific gardening classes offered in a flexible virtual format
- Training offers flexible, online courses combined with live review sessions weekly with CSU Experts
- Learn science-based gardening strategies specifically for gardening in Colorado
- Registration is open now through January 4th! Classes start January 11th.
$530 | Registration closes after 1/4/23
- 2023 Training Spring Schedule
- Access to 14 self-paced online classes
- Live weekly class reviews with CSU subject matter experts
- To obtain certification, trainees must complete 8 online classes and pass the comprehensive final (open-book, research encouraged) with a 70% or better
- You’ll have access to the online courses for one year
- No refunds
FULL COURSE SCHOLARSHIPS
We offer a limited number of need-based scholarships for the full course. Scholarships provide 50% off the full-price, full course registration only. This means scholarship recipients pay $265 instead of $530. Applications closed on 11/17 for our Spring 2023 course. We will notify scholarship recipients by 11/22 to ensure those who do not earn a scholarship can still register with the early-bird discount in November.
REGISTER BY COURSE | Price: $195/short course
- COLORADO GARDENING FOUNDATIONS: Soils, Entomology, Tree Care & Planting, Colorado Gardening Challenges, Irrigation
- LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT BASICS: Soils, Lawn Care, Weed Management, Irrigation, Tree Care & Planting
- PLANT DIAGNOSTICS: Soils, Botany, Integrated Pest Management & Plant Diagnosis, Entomology, Plant Pathology
- GROWING FOOD: Soils, Vegetables, Small Fruits, Tree Fruits, Entomology
Short courses are bundles of 5 self-paced, online courses. Click on each short course above to see the complete schedule. There are no live weekly class reviews for short courses but you do have direct email access to course instructors. A certificate of completion will be provided to participants upon completion of all courses. No refunds.
For more information visit CSU Extension / Green School or Call the Archuleta County Extension Office 970-264-5931